On behalf of PCD we are delighted to invite you to our regional forum for our advisors dealing with clients from the Greater China region. The Forum is kindly sponsored by Aston Currency Management in London & International Planning Group from Zurich. We are expecting 100 guests from legal, tax, private banking and Wealth management firms from the UK and Switzerland. For a gallery, guest list & video from our last China event in London in February, click here.
The Greater China Wealth Management Forum will be held on the 26 November 2019 from 4.00 pm at the Washington Hotel. The schedule will run as follows:
- 1600 Arrival and registration
- 1630 Keynote lecture - Qiaojia Li
- 1700 Panel discussion
- 1815 Drinks reception
- 2030 Departure
The keynote lecture will be delivered by Qiaojia Li, Founder of Rosecut Technologies. Qiaojia has an MBA from London Business School and is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment. She was formerly the Co-head of the Asia Desk at Coutts International. Her keynote address will focus on trends in the private wealth market in China and links to the UK wealth management industry.
Following the keynote lecture, we will host an expert panel session discussing issues such as;
- Trends on the China wealth market with a commentary on how the market is maturing and developing.
- Experience of European companies raising capital in China for their businesses from Chinese UHNWs and Funds.
- Demand for UK & international real estate projects and immigration options from family members into Europe.
- Use of wealth planning structures and solutions for Chinese clients with internationally diversified investments.
Our panel will feature:
- Blake J Noah from Shanghai, who is Managing Director of Fine Art Asset Advisor. Blake is an American who has been resident in Shanghai for the last 8 years. His core expertise lies in dealing with UHNW clients involved in the international Art market. Fine Art Asset Advisor provides art market solutions and investment services to trustees, wealth managers and private banks in a discreet and transparent manner.
- Alice Quek from Singapore, who is Director of Private Client Services for Hawksford. Alice is responsible for driving the Private Client business in Asia, with a primarily focusing on deepening relationships with clients and intermediaries in North Asia. She has recently joined Hawksford and is excited about driving the Private Client business to the next level in line with the company's mid to long term goals, remaining competitive in their fees while delivering exceptional service to clients and intermediaries.
- Richard Grasby from Hong Kong, who is the founder of RDG Fiduciary Services Limited. Richard advises individuals, trustees and related entities on cross border private client issues. He has particular experience with offshore structures having worked previously for leading Cayman Islands / BVI law firms. Experience highlights include: Setting up bespoke Cayman Islands private trust company structure with complex ownership and governance provisions; Establishing Cayman Islands special trust to own high value assets; Setting up BVI private trust companies to be trustee of employee benefit structures; Advising wealthy families in respect of private investment vehicles.
- Christina Cheng from Hong Kong, who is a Senior Estate Consultant with International Planning Group. Her first wealth management role was acting as a Private Banker in Citigroup, Private Wealth in Australia. After she repatriated to Hong Kong, she has been working with global financial institutions as a wealth advisor for high net worth families to manage both asset portfolio and wealth planning. Her last role in Private Bank was LGT Private Bank, then she joined a family office to make herself full time to serve multi-family offices with their businesses in Asia offering wealth and legacy planning including offshore trust and liquidity solutions.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries.